Strength, Power within Lighthouse
Viewed Last 24 Hours: 0 time
By J. Mollett
Other Poems by J. Mollett
Lighthouse, like the light that shines thru
the darkest storms. The Lord's love shines
thru reaching out to everyone. Anyone who is
willing to accept his love, take it into their
hearts. The Lighthouse gives comfort to whom
may be lost at sea, guiding them safely on
The strenght and power within the Lighthouse,
just like the Lighthouse stands mighty on the
water's edge. The Lord's love is with you every-
where, where ever you may be, he's there. He
gives you his love, strenght and guidance; he
never forsakes us. All we have to do is reach
out to him, call out his name. Come into his
house of worship.
The strenght and power within the Lighthuse,
with the workman's help the bright beam keeps
shining on. The Lord's love keeps shining for us,
reaching out to us, open the door to your heart.
And welcome his love into your heart,
your mind, your soul, your spirit. The Lighthouse
is one of his special tools to help anyone at sea
The strenght and power within the Lighthouse;
it has it's own special beauty, showing,
speaking out to us all. Like the Lighthouse
needs work to keep it going, our body, mind,
heart, soul, and spirit need it's spirtual
healing from our Lord's love and touch. Where
the Lighthouse doesn't heed to tempation,
mankind does. That's when the conscience kicks
in, on your right shoulder the Lord, your left
shoulder the devil. Which is the best decision?
The answer is a simple one.
2003 (c) The Strenght And Power Within the Lighthouse
By Jean M Gutermuth
|Timely Comments on this Poem|
No comments currently exist for this poem.
Submitted: Thursday, June 12, 2003
Last Updated: Thursday, June 12, 2003
About the Poet
I'm married. I am a grandmother. I love poetry, reading and writing it. Someone inspired me to start writing poetry again. That person is my Pastor.
Other Poems by J. Mollett
- (Free to) Worship
- 4 P's of God's Grace
- A Brown Creeper Moved into My Shed
- A Delightful Treat
- A Dog Named Buttons
- A Gloomy Rainy Day
- A Homemade Fishing Pole
- A Kind Word Goes a Long Ways...
- A Nap Sack Is Home
- A New Family in Town (Lit Mama)
- A Parakeet Named Sparky
- A Pot Of Blackeyed Peas
- A Prayer for Lent
- A Rare Sunset
- A Sign of Relief
- A Song is Not just Music
- A Special Tree
- A Star and Quarter Moon
- A Tasty Cold Treat
- A Tool made from Wood
- A True Blessing
- Ah the Telephone
- All Kinds of Meanings for the Word
- Always There
- Angels Have Special Duties
- Another Thanksgiving
- As I Look into Her Eyes
- Autumn Has Arrived
- Babies Can Sense Things too
- Bad Hair Days
- Be Careful What You Wish for
- Before You Do That...
- Believing in God
- Birds Nest in The Strangest Places!
- Breezing in the Wind
- Bring Prayer BACK into Our Schools
- Carry-Alls or Carry-Ons
- Chocolate Pudding and Peanut Butter
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Upon Us, Oh My!!
- Church Family Cookout
- Come And See (Easter Celebration)
- Come into the Presence of the Lord
- Cucumber Sandwiches
- Did I Handle This Right?
- Don't Skip the Healing Process
- Drippy Do Dod, Drippy Day
- Earth Mourns and Heaven Rejoices
- Eat Your Vegatables
- End of the School Year Extravaganza
- Fig Newtons and Peanut Butter
- Forgotten People
- Fried Apples and Hot Buttered Biscu
- From Pine to Palm Trees
- Getting Shorter
- Give Him Strength Lord
- Give Thanks
- Glory O' Glory
- Good News, Good News (Lit Mama)
- Good News, Yet Sad too
- Grapevines Have Beauty
- Grieving for Our Pets
- Happy 4th of July
- Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!
- Have I Told You Lately?
- Have You Ever Had a Duhhh Day?
- Have You Ever Wondered?
- Havin Thanksgiving Thoughts
- Having Writer's Block?
- He Touched Me
- Heaven Can't Wait
- Her Daily Routine
- Here Come the Blackeyed Peas
- Here Come The Windy Coldfronts
- Here It Is December Again
- Hey, Now I Like Spinach
- How Useful Is the Dictionary??
- How Do You Spell STUPIDITY ? (A St
- How Fast They Grow (A Story)
- I Called It Burnt Candy
- I Think My Muse Is Taking a Break
- I Went Back to the Drawing Board
- I'm Going Fishing for Words
- I'm Going to Treat Myself
- I've got to get busy, busy, busy
- If I Have To Live Like This....
- If I Only Knew
- If Only in Her Dreams
- If You Could Only
- Images in the Marble Tile
- In Moments Like These
- In Moments Like These2
- In My Crochet Basket
- In this world
- Instead of saying ....
- International Dinner
- Interrupted Thoughts
- It's a Constant, Losing Battle
- It's Too Soon for this Weather
- Just a little Reminder... (A Story)
- Just a Reminder
- Just One Look, Is All It Took
- Just Resting My Pencil
- Just Slow Down A Little
- Just When You Think ....
- Kinda a Short Fall
- Kindness and Thoughtfulness
- King Kong, Put That One on
- Leave Your HEAVY Burdens
- Let Him Carry You
- Let The Teardrops Fall
- Life Can Be over with...
- Lighthouses Have Special Duties
- Like a Country Church
- Listen to the Rain (Haiku 4)
- Little Cheyanne
- Little Mama (haiku)
- Little Mamas Babies (Haiku)
- Little Miss Sneaky Pete (a Story)
- LIttle Moochie
- Lord Help Us To Understand!!
- Lord, I'm So Sorry!!
- Makes Your head Spin
- Maybe Someday Soon Peace Everywhere
- Mom Always Said
- Mom and Dad's Treasures
- Mom's Homemade Apple Cobbler
- Mommy's girl
- Moody Word Search
- More and More Each Day
- Mother Nature's Privacy Fence
- Mother's Day Will Never Be the Sam
- My Best Friend had A Close Call
- My Kitchen Window
- Mystical Clouds
- Nature's Renewal
- Natures Beauty
- Need to Eat Yogurt
- Needs Your Healing Touch
- Nick Names Aren't Just for People
- October Time
- Ode To Grandma ( A Story Part 2)
- Ode To Grandma (A Story - Part 1)
- Ode To Grandpa (A Story)
- Ode to MNCA
- Ode To Sparky
- Oh Dear, Printer Woes
- Oh My, Computer Woes!
- Oh No, The Jar's Empty !!!
- Oh, the Folders One Has
- Oh, What A Puppy We Have !!
- Old Coffee Cups
- Our Freedom of Religion
- Out of Regular Crackers, Try Graham
- Out with the Old, In with the New
- Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwiches
- Pencils, Pens And Paper
- Photo Albums
- Poets vs Poetry or Vice Versa
- Poets' Love and Passion
- Post Cards Are Almost Extinct Now
- Power Outages
- Power Tools And Lawn Mowers
- Reflecting in Life
- Remember Eating Snow Ice Cream?
- Scented Candles Help To Relax
- Seeing Fear in Their Faces
- She Looks Like a Fragile China Doll
- Silence Is Golden
- Sometimes Death Can Be a Blessing
- Sometimes People Wear Disguises
- Songs And Music
- Soon It Will Be Halloween
- Sorting Out Emotions and Feeling
- Special Memories
- Spinach Isn't Bad After All
- Splendors Of Rock and Ice
- Spooky Halloween
- Standing At The Door
- Stars in the Sky
- Stormy Days and Stormy Nights
- Strange and Confusing
- Strength, Power within Lighthouse
- Such A Loss
- Survivors Left Behind
- Tender Moments
- Thanks for Stopping By
- The Black Sheep in the Family
- The Beauty Of Flowers
- The Beauty Of Poetry
- The Beauty Of Tomatoes
- The Creeper's on the Loose
- The Families Of 09-11-01
- The Far - Famed Yellowstone
- The Finer Things In Life
- The Fisherman's Net
- The House Is Haunted
- The Lamb of God, CD.
- The Littlest Choir
- The Lord Vs the Devil
- The Lord Works in Many Ways
- The Lord's Work
- The Loveliness of Mothers
- the potty dance
- The Seasons Come Alive
- The Simplest Things In Life
- The Wonder Of Our Pets!!
- There She Goes, Miss Wiggles
- There's Nothing Like Old Sayings
- There's That Belly and All It's Glo
- TheThing Called Alzheimer's Disease
- Think about His Love
- This Empty Space
- This is Our Country (author unknown
- THis Is the Way We Shred Our Paper,
- Thought Newcomers Were Moving In
- Time Mommy
- Tis Not a Word! (Ain't)
- Together Again
- Tomato Sandwiches
- Too Hot Even for the Trees
- Toyland Heaven
- Trying to Stay Cool
- Unexpected Guests
- Unusal Marked Squirrel
- Unusual Sunset
- Use Scented Candles while Relaxing
- Valentine's Day Isn't the Same Anym
- Victory in Jesus
- Wake Up Muse
- Watch Worship on Channel 17
- Watching Turkeys
- WDPHTBSC : Means
- Welcome Home Elizabeth Smart
- Well Excuse Me for Being Only Human
- What A Pleasant Delight !
- What about the Children? (Sensitive
- What Does the Cross Mean to You?
- What Does the Fourth of July Mean
- What Is Love?
- What is Poetry? (Challenge)
- What July Fourth Means to Me
- When Barney's in Town
- When Facing Hard Decisions
- When Someone's Grieving
- When The Train Whistle Blows
- Where Did Autumun Go?
- Which Comes First? Poetry or Poet
- Which Is the Hardest Thing to Do??
- Who Said Dirt Devil's Visions Vacuu
- Why Always Perfect??
- Why Can't People Just Say??
- Why Do People Hate So?
- Why is it?
- Wind Chimes
- Windy, The Hair Stylist
- Wonder What Kids Think, When...
- WTHTF =
- Yearly Examines
- You Hear, Life Sucks
- You Need To Prepare Yourself
- You're More Trouble Than You're Wor
- You're Never Alone